Technical Project Manager (VN-2018-002)
Do you enjoy being part of projects creating new technologies?
Do you like getting involved in transforming research into products?
Do you want to create global impact by delivering high-tech results to
international customers and partners?
Adamant Composites Ltd is an industrial SME working on high-tech applications of Advanced
Materials and Structures supporting our International Customers with design, manufacturing and
new technologies for their products. We are a dynamic Small Company based in Patras, Greece,
offering our employees state-of-the-art engineering projects, flexible working hours, and stable
working environment in a competitive package. Since 2012 that the company started we have
been growing, eventually creating a team of 15 engineers and technicians.
We offer a dynamic working environment, with challenging engineering projects and international exposure!
For Running and New National and International projects, we seek to expand our Team with a Technical Project Manager, with expected
start date 1st September 2018.
• “Must Haves”
✓ Dipl.-Ing. Or MSc in Chemical / Mechanical / Materials Engineering
✓ Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing in project management
✓ 1-3 years of experience in R&D project work and/or management
✓ Leadership experience, problem-solving skills and strong teaming abilities
• Technical Experience and Competences needed:
✓ Background on Industrial Processing Technologies, Polymer/Composites
Processing, or Processes related to Energy Technologies
✓ Experience in reporting for EU, H2020 or National Projects
✓ Dissemination activities: coordination, material preparation, content creation
• “Nice to Have” competences:
✓ Hands-on experience with hardware setups for validation of concepts
✓ Certified project management training
✓ Transforming Ideas into Projects (e.g. input for proposal preparation)
✓ Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and expertise
• Practical experience that would be greatly valued:
✓ Experience with Project Management tools
✓ Proposal setup and coordination
✓ IT skills for online tools/platforms, websites, etc.
• Daily management of projects
• Reporting to management on status and planning of
• Setting and achieving project milestones
• Communication and coordination with projects partners
• Providing and requesting input to/from partners
• Planning and follow-up of internal actions and resources
for the projects
• Organizing and managing internal implementations of
research on the Production Lines
• Coordinating procurements for the project
• Preparing deliverable items for on-time submission
• Contributing to preparation of workshops, dissemination
• Contributing to proposal development with ideas, content
and management tasks
• Participation in project meetings and travelling for
company representation in dissemination events
This Position reports to the Managing Director.
Location: The position is based in Patras, Greece. A great place to live with young and vibrant people, close to the Sea and Mountains,
and lots of accessible opportunities for personal development in a relaxed manner.
Why Should You Apply? If you want…
• Full-time employment in exciting and stimulating interdisciplinary research/engineering projects
• Opportunities for on-the-job training and exposure to advanced manufacturing activities
• To make an impact through a Small and Dynamic company
Application process: Send your CV and a short cover letter via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADAMANT COMPOSITES Ltd.
Agias Lavras Str., Thesi Skamnies
Ano Kastritsi-Patras, GR-26504