Spacecraft Support Tasks Engineers
TELETEL SA, a leading company specializing in communication protocol testing products in the space, defense and aeronautics sectors in Europe & worldwide, is seeking for sharp, disciplined, and highly motivated electrical / electronic engineers with expertise in network communication technologies to get involved with challenging tasks in the context of projects with leading aerospace industries in Europe.
The basic skills that the ideal candidates should have, are:
- University degree or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in the aerospace field.
- Experience with electronics integration and automated test of electronic units and systems.
- Experience with test procedures, test plans and test reports.
- Experience with software programming using high level SW language.
- Good interpersonal, organization and communication skills, with the ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Good analytical skills, as well as a proactive attitude towards solving problems.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
The open positions offer work at customers’ premises in Europe (France, UK, Italy, Belgium) for periods varying from 1 to 3 years.
Applicants should send their CV in English to email@example.com. For more information about the company please visit www.teletel.eu.