ESS is a global developer and manufacturer of high quality sensors based on micro-electronics technologies. ESS products are employed in sophisticated control and monitoring applications in the industrial, medical, aerospace and consumer good markets either as stand-alone components or being integrated within equipment’s.
We are seeking to hire:
- Diploma in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering or Automation from Greek Technical Institutions or Universities or Equivalent Institutions abroad.
- Experience on laboratory measurements using automation software such as Labview.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of laboratory equipment for performing electrical /electronic measurements.
- Excellent knowledge in PCB and electronic system assembly.
- Experience in the design of Analogue and Digital Circuitry will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in microcontroller circuitry and their firmware programming (Assembly or C) will be considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English and previous working experience are necessary.
- Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled.
ESS offers an attractive remuneration package, a dynamic working environment, excessive training and excellent opportunities for career development.
How to apply:
Please send us your detailed CV, quoting reference: LAB/001