TELETEL SA, a leading company specializing in communication protocol testing products in the space, defense and aeronautics sectors in Europe & worldwide, is seeking for sharp, disciplined, and highly motivated microelectronics engineer with expertise in communication protocols and AMBA based systems development to get involved with challenging product development and integration tasks.
The basic skills that the ideal candidates should have, are:
- University degree
- Experience with VHDL or Verilog design, development and verification
- Understanding/experience with communication protocols development in FPGAs
- Background in embedded systems, computer architecture or operating systems
- Excellent working knowledge of the English language
Extra skills that will be considered as an advantage are:
- Experience in the development of high speed printed circuit boards, signal integrity/EMC issues
- Understanding of analog electronics
- Experience with aerospace on-board communications (MIL-STD-1553, CAN, FlexRay, AFDX, TTEthernet, etc.)
- Experience with development standards and practices
The company offers cooperation with the leading aerospace industries in Europe, competitive salaries, a great working environment, and professional training to state of the art technologies. The open position concerns work in the company premises in Athens and/or in Europe.