Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2017, among other company’s achievements, we increased our team and doubled again our international customers’ portfolio establishing new and very promising long term cooperation in very promising technological and market areas.
Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for
to offer their services (SW analysis, design, coding, testing) for our international cooperation in the area of “automotive – connected car”, from our company’s premises in Athens.
• a talented software developer
• willing to take on new challenges,
• a strong analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
• able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related
• able to work independently,
• a team player, with strong communication skills, within a multi-national environment,
• flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s
• willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
• University Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical-/ Electronics
Engineering or relevant discipline
• Advanced in Java (Version 8+)
• Advanced in REST webservices
• Experience in AWS, Cloud
• Experience in RDBMS (Oracle), NoSQL
• Experience in Hibernate, JMS
• Good understanding of Linux, GIT, Jenkins, Jira
• Experience with automated testing using Selenium, Saucelabs or similar
• English speaking and writing fluently
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, established in Greece (Athens), being involved in the full software development lifecycle. They will have an enabling in market- and product- specifics in Greece or in Germany.
- Ability to stay abroad (Germany) for 2-3 weeks, during the enabling period
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed ( < 10%)
- Participation to a technical test
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: EBJ/03/18, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, asap.
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience, and benefits, and work in a challenging multinational environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com