Job ID: MN_COMP_L2_18
Location: Markopoulo Industrial Park, Attica Prefecture
INASCO is seeking a talented individual, to support its technological activities in the area of aerospace applications, with particular focus on composites processing and composites parts and structures manufacturing.
- Manufacturing of advanced composites structures for Aerospace applications
- Product and Quality Assurance (PA, QA)
Position Academic & Technical requirements
- Degree on Mechanical, Chemical or Materials Engineering or Materials Science
Desired Experience in:
- Composites manufacturing processes
- Materials Characterization
Communication & Other Skills:
- Team spirit
- Forward Thinking
- Ability to work in a result-orientated & enthusiastic team
- Fluency in English
- Good writing & presentation skills
- Ability to travel abroad
Additional skills that will be considered as an advantage (not mandatory):
- Computer Aided Design
- Structural and dynamic analysis computational methods (Finite Element Analysis)
- Project management
- Workplace: Work in a company with an international culture that undertakes challenging activities, within a dynamic and passionate group of engineers and scientists
- Remuneration:Competitive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the job ID: MN_COMP_L2_18.
The applicants should send their CV only if their qualifications match the above requirements, experience and skills.
INASCO HELLAS is a high-tech industrial company, established in 1989, active in the international markets of Aerospace, Aeronautics and Advanced Composite Materials. We are a 100% extravert company. Our strategy and vision is to provide cutting-edge and innovative technological solutions to the major industrial groups of the Global Aerospace and Composites industry. For the last 28 years, we have been providing such solutions, to the market-leading companies of our sector.