Neuropublic asks for an experienced data scientist who will join our R&D Department in Piraeus. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a top-rated team of talented individuals with different expertise working collaboratively on common goals.
- Analysis of data that describe the agricultural domain knowledge.
- Collect and cleanse data necessary to support performing an analysis.
- Identification and modeling of complex processes.
- Data discovery for things we know and things we don’t know.
- Development of data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows.
- Development of objective-based data products (data-modeler-simulation-optimizer).
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or a Mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable training certificate from an accredited institution.
- Experience Requirements: Four years’ experience of increasing complexity with computer science, data mining, statistics and business administration. Has experience with current and emerging technologies for analysis of big data.
- Able to program, preferably in different programming languages such as Python, R, Matlab.
- Be familiar and have applied knowledge with disciplines such as Machine learning, Conceptual modelling, Statistical analysis, Predictive modelling and Hypothesis testing.
- Be familiar with various math and machine learning libraries
- SQL, RDBMS, OLAP, ETL
- Domain knowledge in Agricultural Business.
- Ability to handle spatial data, performing spatial analysis and work with relative database and software extensions.
- NoSQL and / or Array Databases.
- Working experience as a Software Engineer.
Skeptical, curious and has inquisitive mind.
Please send your CV mentioning the job code: DSSA